How to Build a Long-Lasting Relationship with Your Money and Each Other in 8 Easy Steps
- Building a Relationship: Combine your resources and share the emotional wealth.
- Making a Commitment: Be open, loving, and gentle with your financial and personal ups and downs.
- Keeping a Commitment: Repeat your vows to your money and to each other weekly.
- Communicating and Connecting with Your Money: See eye-to-eye with your partner and maintain stability with your money.
- Organizing Your Money: Form a team of financial organizers for your cash.
- Dating Your Money: Romance your money jointly and watch it grow.
- Taking a Money Time Out: Schedule alone time without your cash. Make time to enjoy your exclusive attachment to each other.
- Embracing Change: Accept changes in your relationship and money. Stay together forever.