What’s bothering you, disrupting your thoughts and focus, and keeping you up at night?
Have you suffered from job loss, career issues, financial ruin or health issues? Or maybe you are frustrated with strained personal or professional relationships or with people who have hurt you or wronged you? Perhaps you have filed bankruptcy, gotten divorced, lost a loved one, had a business fail or been faced with legal issues…
It’s time to reset your mindset so you can feel free to move forward with your life. You want to do so much and be so much more but you feel held back or even trapped by your present circumstances. Yup! I know that helpless feeling and it doesn’t feel good.
I can help you turn that feeling around right now.
With my support, you’ll finally enjoy the relationships you want and pursue the professional opportunities you desire. You’ll also regain your confidence and feel competent to address the challenges you’re facing.
The Reset Your Mindset 1-Hour Session will address your feelings of low self-confidence and self-esteem, competence questions and fears that may have taken over your life so much that sometimes you can’t think straight.
This individual session will open your eyes to what’s getting in the way of your progress and what you want. It will provide tools to help you free yourself from the prison you are keeping yourself in so you can thrive personally and professionally.
It’s time for you to take a powerful step forward toward the life and career you want, isn’t it?
During Your Reset Your Mindset Session, You’ll
- Learn how to let go and stop getting caught up in what’s holding you back
- Identify patterns of behavior where you sabotage opportunities you receive and procrastinate with taking action on them
- Understand the many resources available that you can access right now for little or no cost to move you and your business forward
- Address debt collectors and creditors with legal assistance that could be free to you (in certain situations, you may also be able to recover money for their violation of the laws)
- Create a diffusing statement that will help you to remain calm, keep your fears in check and your emotions under control so you can think clearly and respond to conversation and situations effectively
- Free your mind and body of tension caused by feelings of fear, self-doubt or disempowerment
- Forgive yourself and others for bad choices, misunderstandings, abuse, neglect, ignorance or harm
- Determine how to powerfully move forward with the next steps in your career and personal life
Everyone suffers setbacks in their lives.
How am I qualified to help you?
Learn more about me, my training and experience on my Meet Jennifer page »»
How is this different from psychotherapy or life coaching?
- I am not a licensed psychotherapist or a life coach.
- I facilitate lasting change and transformation by using specific skills, insights and resources to assist you with acquiring new information and acting on it so you can make the changes in your life vs. ones you continue to talk about but don’t experience.
- I am trained in finding the solution for deeper personal and professional fulfillment, even in some of the most extreme circumstances. I bring the value of my own experiences and leverage them to provide insights and guidance.
- You’ll receive more value from one hour with me than you will from years with a therapist and months with most life coaches.
- I’ve learned and mastered the tools and skill sets from some of the most renowned and respected transformation specialists to assist you with breaking through nearly any obstacle you’re facing right now.
- I will deliver thousands of dollars of value for you during this time but don’t take my word for it, just look at what others have to say about their experiences with me.
Simply put, anything you say stays with me. If you’d like me to sign an NDA (Non-Disclosure Agreement), I will be happy to provide you with one.
Is this program right for you? »»
Are you ready to take the leap?
If you feel as though something is holding you back from the life, love and career you want, this session could change that in just 1 hour. To apply for the Reset Your Mindset program, simply fill out the form below with the brief information requested. I’ll confirm that I can support you and that this session is suitable for you before either of us invest our time and you invest your money.
I will respond within 2 business days to let you know whether I’d like you to go ahead and book your appointment and send me more information — or if this session is not right for you.
What You’ll Get
- A personalized 1:1 60 minute session conducted via teleconference call via phone or Skype.
- A brief recap email highlighting detailed links and suggested resources for next steps.
- A recording of our session (provided in MP3).
- A full transcript of our call.
Booking + Fee
The fee for a Reset Your Mindset session is $1,000, paid in advance via Paypal.
If you implement everything that we discussed during your session and do not discover new resources, experience new insights, develop new self-supporting routines, or feel that this session has not been supportive for your specific situation, I will refund your full investment for this session.*
Working with Jennifer Wilkov was an incredible one on one experience. She is someone who walks the walk and talks the talk. If you are looking to get organized and focused, Jennifer is your woman. She leads by example with character and compassion and makes what seems to be an unattainable goal a reality.”
KARITH FOSTER – Comedienne, Speaker + Author
Radio Show Host, “America’s Girlfriend” on Shovio.com
*Full refund must be requested in writing within 30 days of your session date and include a specific reason for your request.
You will also not be sold anything during our time together. This session is solely provided for your benefit and is not a sales call for any of my other products or programs.
What if I miss the call? That’s on you. If you simply don’t show up for the call or cancel within 24 hours of the call start time, there are no refunds. This is a professional obligation. Treat it like a pro and keep it.