Writing, marketing and getting published.
Jennifer is one of the most sought-after speakers on book publishing,
marketing, and living life to its fullest.
Her unique approach to combining emotional intelligence with savvy book publishing techniques provides audiences with an extraordinary experience of insight and knowledge, as well as a concrete plan for their book and business. Her unique presentation of information about book publishing “from thought to sales” inspires audiences everywhere.
- How to Publish Your Book/ The 5 Ways to Publish
- Marketing Your Book to Success: Before, During & After Publication
- The Novel Writer’s Platform
- The Marketing Strategic Platform Plan for Thought Leaders
- 5 Keys to the Publishing Castle: Confessions of The Literary Agent Matchmaker™
- Audiobook Publishing: Why Now Is The Best Time to Publish
Please include in the Event Details & Goals which specific topic above you want Jennifer to speak about to your audience or specify another topic in book writing, marketing and publishing you’d like Jennifer to address with your group.
To request Jennifer to speak for your next meeting, event, conference or retreat as a keynote speaker, emcee, moderator or panelist, please fill out the requested information below and Submit. You will be contacted within 2 business days about your request to book Jennifer for a speaking appearance. Thank you.